Trinity Kidz! Child Care
Trinity Kidz! Child Care is a ministry of Trinity Baptist Church in Westfield, Indiana. We believe that each child is precious to God and should be provided every opportunity to develop physically, intellectually, socially and spiritually. Christian values such as love of God and respect for others will be an integral part of our curriculum.Â
Our child care is available starting with infants (as young as 6 weeks old) through school age children (up to 12 years old) regardless of race, sex, national or ethnic origin.Â
As an unlicensed, registered child care ministry, we desire to partner with parents in the education and training of their child – encouraging each child to grow and â€œincrease in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and men.â€ (Luke 2:52)
Our loving, caring and qualified staff primary purpose is to provide optimum child care services in a Christian environment. We endeavor to provide your child exposure to age-appropriate educational and social activities.Â
Multi-age Group Approach
We believe that a multi-age group approach offers plenty of benefits such as encouraging social behaviors by instilling an attitude of sharing, caring, and helping. This approach is also proven to help decrease behavior problems by teaching respect for each other. It can also help to develop their cognitive skills by immersing a younger child in language used by both adults and older children. And, older children reap the benefit of helping younger children succeed by practicing the skills they themselves have learned.
Children will be placed in one of our four classrooms based on age:
- Infant Room (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler Room (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool Room (3 years – 5 years)
- School Age Room (5 years – 12 years old)
Benefits to these age specific classrooms will provide the necessary small group activities that will help develop growth, cooperation, and encourages interaction and support, as well as observation. Meeting each childâ€™s individual developmental needs.
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 6:45 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Our childcare center will provide nutritional breakfast, lunch and snacks.Â
- We aim to provide a safe and clean classroom setting. In addition, our facility is equipped with a fenced in play structure.
- Staff will be trained in CPR, First Aid, and Safe Sleep for Infants. The staff will be required to completeÂ 12 hours of continual professional education on an annual basis.Â Many of our staff have their CDA or a degree in an educational related field.
- Our facility will hold to state ratio requirements for number of children:teachers per classroom setting.Â
- To provide growth and enrichment in your childâ€™s education, we will follow the Abeka curriculum.Â
- We offer enrichment activities such as music, cooking and art, as well as baby sign language for our infants and non-verbal toddlers.
Rates are quoted for full time Monday through Friday unless otherwise noted. Part time rates are available starting at 15 months and older upon request.Â Multi-family discount is available.
- Infants (6 weeks to 15 months): $270/week
- Toddlers (15 months – 36 months): $250/week
- Preschool (3 – 5 years old): $220/week
- School Age â€œBeforeâ€ and â€œAfterâ€ Care (5 – 12 years old): $100/week
- School Age for just one service; either, â€œbeforeâ€ or â€œafterâ€ (must specify when registering child): $60/week
Fill out the form below to be contacted about Trinity Kidz! Child Care.